Welcome to the
Mount Prospect Chamber of Commerce!
The Mount Prospect Chamber of Commerce community is growing! We continue to further our mission to provide “something for everyone” and add value to what we do. Whether it is multi-chamber events and expos, community events, business breakfasts, Networking After Hours, networking groups, or business workshops and presentations; the Chamber is proud to be a part of this business community.
Over the years, we have learned that a successful Chamber cannot focus only on Chamber activities – we must be more community minded. With this philosophy, we have actively pursued collaborations with other business groups, Village, Library and non-profits organizations. These partnerships are a more efficient way of promoting business to business and business to consumer communications.
We have strengthened our partnership with the Village of Mount Prospect and Mount Prospect Public Library as seen through the creation and offerings of MPEI - Mount Prospect Entrepreneurs Initiative, an updated concept which includes Entrepreneurs Café (launched January 2012) and the Spotlight on Success Film Series. Overall, MPEI is designed to provide tools, resources, and inspiration for start-ups, as well as assistance to existing Mount Prospect businesses.
We, at the Chamber, look forward to providing program information, important dates, and up-to-date information on local businesses organizations. Be sure to check out our Dining Tab – a great resource for you and your family when trying to decide where to dine. Thank you for supporting Chamber businesses!
Please continue to visit our website for our business directory, events, and breaking news!
Our mission is to promote, support and enrich the local business community through the delivery of quality services, effective communication and through the establishment of partnerships with individuals, community organizations, fellow chamber members and governmental bodies.
What the Chamber Does for You
Helping Businesses Realize Greater Success
- Opportunities to network with other businesses
- Hot Deals and Jobs Listings on Chamber’s website
- Advertising Opportunities
- Publicity – Ribbon cutting and more
- Exposure through Chamber’s website
- Education and training aimed at improving business skills
- Expos and consumer-oriented shows
- Advocacy – Legislative monitoring and speaking out for business with local and state government
- Discount programs offered to Chamber members
Serving the Residents and Community Organizations
- Information to the community - Community Guide, and Relocations Directory
- Special events – Downtown Block Party, Irish Fest, Business Expos, and more
- Resource info on Mount Prospect and local business
- Hot Deals, Job Listings and Restaurant listing on website
- Supporting development that benefits residents, i.e., Downtown, Randhurst, etc.
- Speaking out on issues that affect the Village
- Working with the Village, Library, Park District and Historical Society, and supporting local schools
For more information about membership levels and benefits, please see our New Membership Brochure or contact the Chamber at email@example.com.