Vista Linda Eye Care
- Vision Care
Family-friendly eye doctor in downtown Mount Prospect (IL). Thirty years experience now in a new location. Comfortable offices, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, easy parking, most vision insurance accepted plus Medicare/Medicaid. Great with kids and seniors. (847) 253-2100
Excellent choices in fashion and budget eyeglasses. Hard-to-fit contact lens experts. Astigmatism no problem. Sports glasses. School Exams.
Bilingual staff and doctors with examenes de la vista en Espanol
(847) 253-2100 at 111 W. Prospect Avenue across from Metra west parking lot where Farmers Market is held, 1 block from Keefer's Pharmacy.
- family-friendly eye care and school exams
- most vision insurance - Medicare - Medicaid - TriCare
- eyeglasses + sport glasses + prescription sunglasses
- Emergencies OK. Call (847)253-2100 to check insurance
- fashion frames + contacts + supplies
Across from Mount Prospect Metra west parking lot, 1 block west of Keefer's Pharmacy near Main/Elmhurst  and NW Highway