The Moorings of Arlington Heights- Presbyterian Homes
- Retirement Community
The Moorings of Arlington Heights is a continuing care community for people who believe retirement is a time of endless possibilities. There's a spirit that prevails here. The residents embrace life and all The Moorings has to offer.
Residences include charming villas, with full-size, eat-in kitchens; washer and dryers; fireplaces; patios; and garages. There are also sun-filled apartments, all with full-sized appliances -- some apartments offer patios or balconies.
The main apartment building is where you and your friends can meet for meals in the dining room or cafe, take classes or pursue your interests and hobbies in our woodworking shop or fine arts studio. A private dining room is available for those special occasions. There's a library, hair salon, and a full-service bank, and the meeting place for regular transportation to shopping and excursions throughout the Chicago area.
One of the most important ways that The Moorings of Arlington Heights can ensure peace of mind for residents is by providing health services right on campus. The Moorings Health Center provides rehabilitation and long-term care. It also offers a special memory care center for those with memory loss, and an assisted living community for residents who need additional support to stay as independent as possible.
There is only one way to appreciate the independent lifestyle at The Moorings of Arlington Heights. We'd love for you to visit and join us for lunch. Please call 847-956-4304.
- Retirement Living in an apartment or villa
- Assisted Living with supportive services
- Rehabilitation Services for anyone following illness or surgery
- Nursing Care and Memory Care
Whom to Contact
- Mary Kay BochenekDirector of Marketing, Independent LivingPhone: (847) 956-4304Fax: (847) 956-4451
- Marla ColosiRetirement CounselorPhone: (847) 956-4035Fax: (847) 956-4307
- Jennifer SchoeberlDirector of Marketing, Health CarePhone: (847) 956-4095Fax: (847) 956-4525
Located on East Central Road in Arlington Heights between Northwest Highway and Arlington Heights Road.