$15 Hourly (plus commission)
Why Work Here?
“Military Family owned and operated. In this position you will be the pioneer of our Marketing Team! Untapped Marketing Potential & Growth!”
Do you love working with people and educating them? Looking for a position while the kids are back at school?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Marketing Representative. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow. Flexible on work schedule.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses
• Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
• Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts, build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world, compile and maintain center of influence information., identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
• Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
• Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
• Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
• Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
About SERVPRO of Mount Prospect/North Des Plaines:
Military Family owned and operated In this position you will be the pioneer of our Marketing Team! Untapped Marketing Potential & Growth!